Parish Council Meeting at Coddington Church, on Thursday 6.4.17, at 7.30pm
1. To Accept any Apologies for Absence and Note the Reason
2. To Record any Declarations of Interest and Requests for Dispensations
3. Approval of Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 2.3.17 (previously circulated)
4. To Receive Brief Report from Ward Councillor Tony Johnson
5. Beanfield Planning Appeal update (160450) – Appeal allowed PW
6. Neighbourhood Plan Update – examination failed MH
7. Public Participation Session for Local Residents to raise matters relevant to the Parish Council
Note: Decisions cannot be made on items not on the agenda. This item is limited at the Chair’s discretion.
8. Correspondence / Discussion / Governance:
8.1 Auditor needed – any suggestions?
8.2 Preparation (PC Annual Report, agenda items, speaker) for the Annual Parish Meeting 19.5.17
8.3 Preparation for the Annual Parish Council meeting (AGM) 26.5.17
9.1 Speeding: – Safer Roads Partnership
9.2 Concern re speeding at Stanley Hill
9.3 Additional SID base
9.4 PROW signage and waymarkers – order placed
9.5 Review Highways / Footpaths Log document for update on individual items.
9.6 To discuss any new highway or footpath issues
10.1 To Agree Finance Report & note Bank Balances
10.2 To Agree Payments of outstanding accounts as per finance report including:
697 Clerk Salary £890.20 698 Shelley Signs £786.00
699 Ledbury Garden Machinery £675.60 700 Coddington Churchyard maintenance £325
701 Parish Council Expenses £87.30 702 Seabright Solutions £125
10.3 Financial management – maximising interest / income Clerk
11. Training / Meetings: To note dates and decide attendees of meetings / training courses
Peter Young attended the War Memorial workshop run by Civic Voice, the national charity for the civic movement 21.3.17
Hereford Area Plan and Transport Package Consultation event – invite circulated.
Buchanan Trust Public Meeting to update local people on the work of the trustees at their Bosbury Estate, Thursday 27.4.17, 6.30-8.30pm
12. To note and review the Information & Outstanding Actions Sheet (attached)
13. To note next meeting: 4.5.17 Annual Parish Meeting and 25.5.17 Annual Parish Council Meeting, both at 7.30pm at Bosbury Parish Hall
Signed: Leanne Rex (Clerk to the Parish Council) Dated: 29.3.17
The press and public are cordially invited to attend the meeting