Scheduled Meetings of the Parish Council are normally (there are exceptions) held on the 1st Thursday of each month, in Bosbury Parish Hall (unless stated otherwise), at 7.30 pm, as follows:
3rd February – Bosbury Parish Hall
3rd March – Bosbury Parish Hall
7th April – Bosbury Parish Hall
5th May – Coddington Church
9th June – Bosbury Parish Hall
7th July – Coddington Church
1st September – Bosbury Parish Hall
6th October – Bosbury Parish Hall
3rd November – Bosbury Parish Hall
1st December – Coddington Church
- There are no scheduled meetings in January and August 2022
- All parishioners and press are welcome to attend. Public Participation is timetabled at each meeting.
- Unscheduled (Extra-Ordinary) meetings may be called, please check notice board/website for details.
- The agenda will be placed on the website/notice boards a minimum of 3 working days in advance.
- To raise an agenda item, please contact the clerk at least 7 days before the meeting to allow time for the item to be scheduled and to give the Parish Councillors an opportunity for any research required.